RSS

maandag 1 oktober 2012

Ragus

We've been to the theater again yesterday, to a traditional Irish music and dance show called Ragus. It was truly incredible! I've always wanted to see a riverdance performance ever since I was little and saw it on television. For some reason, those shows don't come here very often and thus I had not seen one. When I saw it on the programme and found out that tickets were only 10 Euros, I decided to ask Dylan if we could please go there. He thought it was very excited as well, so that's how we ended up there.

It was a matinee with a lot of old women sitting in front of us, but that was quite adorable. It was a mix of music, singing and dancing, which we thought was very well balanced and they were all extremely talented! I was very impressed by their background and lightshow, it just all fit together beautifully. Dylan decided during the break that he really likes that theater, as it's only a 10 minute bikeride from our house. So we'll probably end up going to performances more often, which is a lot of fun of course!
Here is a little video which gives you a nice impression:
Other remarks: I'm moving tomorrow! It just didn't work out well with my roommates, and I ended up feeling pretty unhappy and uncomfortable. I'm very excited and also quite relieved that I get my own room now, with a balcony! I'll only be going one floor up so it shouldn't be too much work. Dylan is still very happy with his room, even with all the partying that goes on right outside of his door about twice a week.

After this week, we'll only have two more to go, so we're almost done with Block 1! After which we get to relax and have fun in Disneyland Paris for Dylan's 19th and my mom's 45th birthdays. My sister has been counting down since this spring, which gives you a nice impression of how much everyone is looking forward to it. We'll keep you updated on our adventures!

0 reacties: